Sure to Highlight Presque Isle's Natural Beauty!
Presque Isle Lights welcomes visitors to experience a self-guided evening driving tour of seasonal lights throughout Presque Isle State Park from the comfort and safety of their vehicles. Visitors will follow the park’s full 13-mile loop road encountering along the way a variety of lights and displays coupled with the natural beauty offered by Presque Isle after dark. It takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
You will encounter from the comfort and safety of your vehicle the following along the way:
- the natural beauty of Presque Isle after dark
- illuminated areas where power is available
- a decorated historic Lighthouse
- the brightly shining Erie skyline seen from across Presque Isle Bay
- plenty of darkness - the park is about 3,200 acres. (an average city block is about 3 acres) Yes, Presque Isle is BIG!
- Hot cocoa will be available on Fridays & Saturdays - Fourth Bayside Parking Lot.
We welcome drive-thru donations at the 2nd parking lot where event programs will also be distributed - admission is free - please offer your support!
To make a donation to the Presque Isle Partnership or for more info click PI Lights Erie
WHEN WILL THE LIGHTS BE ON? Hour of lights: 6 pm - 9 pm
- December 1-3 | Fri. - Sun.
- December 8-10 | Fri. - Sun.
- December 15-17 | Fri. - Sun.
- December 22-23 | *Fri. - Sat.
- December 29 | **Fri.
*No Operation Christmas Eve & Christmas - 12/24 & 12/25
**No Operation 12/30 & New Year’s Eve - 12/31
Lights turn on at 6:00 pm. Park gates close at 9:00 pm.