- Payment Protection Options
Payment Protection Options
Add Erie Federal Credit Union Payment Protection to Your Loan
Erie FCU Payment Protection is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps preserve your family’s standard of living by giving you relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default or foreclosure if a protected life event happens to you.
Payment Protection helps lessen you and your family’s worries about making loan payments when your income may be reduced or lost and paying other household bills becomes challenging. Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
Optional Payment Protection
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) – Get a 'free' quote: click here.
- GAP Protection - GAP (GUARANTEED AUTO PROTECTION) We offer Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) when you finance your vehicle with us. GAP helps cover the "gap" between the actual cash value of a vehicle and the outstanding loan balance of that vehicle.
Payment Protection Calculators
If you have questions or would like to add Loan Payment Protection to a current loan, please call (814) 825-2436 or visit one of our branches to speak with a credit union representative.
Disclaimer: Payment Protection is a debt protection product offered by the Erie Federal Credit Union. Enrollment in this protection product is voluntary and not required to obtain a loan. Please contact the Erie FCU for additional information on maximums, eligibility, limitations and a copy of your contract. DPGAP-0310-66FF