Erie FCU has partnered with PENNVEST, the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) as a participating lender to offer this special funding program. A low-cost financing option funded by PENNVEST and administered by the PHFA is available to eligible homeowners who need to repair or replace their individual on-lot septic system OR to connect for the first time to a public sewer system.
If you need to repair or replace your individual, on-lot sewage or disposal system or connect for the first time to a public sewer system, you may be interested in learning more about this low interest loan! The unanticipated costs to replace a septic system can be a huge financial burden for many families.
LOAN ADVANTAGES AND TERMS:
- Attractive interest rate of 1.75% (APR estimated at 2.303%) with terms up to 20 years (15 years for manufactured homes)
- 30 day turnaround on most loan requests
- No prepayment penalties if the loan is paid off
- Maximum loan amount is $25,000 – No prepayment penalty; no appraisal or equity required and no income restrictions
- Loans will be secured by a mortgage on the borrower’s home - Lien Position must be 1st or 2nd (3rd lien is permitted if 2nd lien was obtained to purchase the home)
Erie FCU is here to help and proud to offer the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Program!
As a borrower, you must be a Pennsylvania resident and meet qualifications for ability to repay the loan. In addition, your home must be your primary residence and be located in Pennsylvania. All applicants must be members or be eligible for membership with Erie FCU.
About Erie FCU and membership eligibility: Become A Member
Get started today! Our loan experts will assist with every step of the process!
Easy to apply: Simply stop into any Erie FCU office, click the links below or call 814-825-2436
- Contact Erie FCU: Apply for PENNVEST Loan
Subject to credit approval and eligibility restrictions including household income, loan use, and owner occupancy. Interest rate quoted as of 1/1/2015. The APR is fixed for the term of the loan. Borrower pays origination and closing charges. Membership eligibility required.