Our Annual Shred Day will be held at our Glenwood Office at 3503 Peach Street on Tuesday, July 20th from 4 PM to 6 PM. Each member can bring up to two (2) paper sized boxes of unwanted documents.
As a member, your security is paramount. Shredding is a safe and secure way of preventing valuable information from getting into the wrong hands. Help protect your identity while cutting through the clutter and shredding some pounds! Grab those boxes of old receipts, statements and other personal documents you want to get rid of and we'll shred away.
It's safe, secure and in-SHRED-ably easy!
- Bring in the papers you want us to shred. (Shred up to 2 copy paper sized boxes per member only)
- We'll shred them.
- You're done!
What not to bring:
- Business or commercial materials
- Hard substances
Paper items only! Please remove all clips and fasteners beforehand.
In lieu of charging for this event, we ask that you help support our Second Harvest Food Bank Peanut Butter and Jelly drive, by donating, peanut butter and/or jelly in plastic containers, if you are able.
Access to this event turn onto Richley Street from Peach (North end of building)
IMPORTANT: To adhere to health and safety guidelines, please follow these instructions upon arrival.
- Enter the parking/drop off area and follow traffic instructions to the Shred-It truck.
- Members must have masks on when they arrive.
- Members can exit their vehicle and will place items to shred in a specific designated area - A 6-foot distance must be maintained
- Staff will be wearing a mask and gloves at all times.
You can sign up through EZ Money Manager!