Today, we began our office remodel project at our Bayfront Branch location at 1005 Greengarden Road. The branch will be receiving much-needed attention both inside and out. Construction is expected to be completed in April, 2019.
“We realized that after nearly 20 years, the Bayfront Office was in dire need of a refresh”, said Chief Operating Officer, Chris Cortes. “This is a great opportunity to provide a more convenient in-branch experience through a modernization of the facility. Our staff is very excited about the upcoming changes and looks forward to serving members from the remodeled office for years to come”.
The branch will remain open with no interruptions of service during the construction.
Some of the planned upgrades and time saving features:
- Total refresh of the branch lobby
- Relocation of our member waiting area
- An improved member service desk
- Renovation of Loan Officer offices
- More Safe Deposit Boxes with an improved privacy/viewing area
- Remodel of Remote Teller Stations
- Removal and replacement of existing flooring
- Improved exterior lighting
To follow our progress, check for updates on our Facebook page.