The Erie County Historical Society hosts:
On Wednesday, September 25, from 5pm - 7pm, you can see inside some of Erie’s oldest and most historic homes and buildings.
The community is invited to participate in the 2019 Erie County Historical Society Walking Tour of Millionaire’s Row and other historic buildings in downtown Erie.
Guests can tour the following locations:
- Watson-Curtze Mansion, 356 W. 6th
- Firefighter’s Museum, 428 Chestnut St, (Chestnut & 5th)
- Erie Community Foundation (Siegel-McDougle House), 459 W. 6th
- Erie County Bar Association (Oliver Elliott House), 429 W. 6th
- Diefenbach Gardens, 323 W. 6th
- The Woman’s Club of Erie (Galbraith Mansion), 259 W. 6th
- First Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 245 W. 6th
- HBKS Wealth Advisors (Ross Pier Wright House), 235 W. 6th
- Gannon University “Old Main” (Strong Mansion), 109 W. 6th
- Victoria Inn B&B (George Carroll House), 401 Peach St.
- Erie Insurance’s Firehouse (former Pufferbelly), 414 French St.
Ticket prices: $10/adult with a reduced price of $5 for ECHS members.
Starting at 5:00, guests will meet in front of the Watson-Curtze Mansion at the Hagen History Center, 356 West 6th Street, purchase a $10 ticket, receive a wristband, and proceed on the self-guided tour. Docents are available at each location. A reduced ticket price is $5 for ECHS members, Erie Federal Credit Union Members, Erie Insurance employees and students.
Light refreshments will be served at the Erie Insurance Firehouse and Wright House.
RSVPs are not needed. Contact ECHS Educator Jeff Sherry for additional information at 814-454-1813 x 33 or firstname.lastname@example.org