Welcome to Erie FCU's Online and Mobile Banking Update!
Our new EZ Money Manager - Online and Mobile Banking Upgrade is set to go live on Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
**Due to the upgrade, Online and Mobile Banking will be down from 7am to 12 noon on 2/5/2019**
The upgrade will allow you more options and access to manage your accounts, Bill Pay and online transactions in a much smoother fashion. Here are some of the new features and options available to you.
New Features Now Available with Upgrade!
- You can now "drag and drop" to move your accounts on the home screen. This also includes creating custom groups for your accounts.
- Quick transfers can be made from the home screen. Look for the 3 dots to the right of your account name.
- Find quick access to external links for Mastercard and Midwest mortgages.
- Improved transaction searching. You can search for “Target”, “Walmart” or any place you'd like to find just those specific transactions.
- Integrated Bill Pay. Instead of being taken directly to another site, all of your current Bill Pay setup will load directly onto a page to offer you the same look and feel as your main online banking page. You can then click a link to get to the full bill pay site if needed.
- Editing of Transfers. Before you had to delete and re-add a recurring transfer. Now you simply change what was already existing.