- Home »
- Social Media Participation Guidelines
Social Media Participation Guidelines
Erie Federal Credit Union participates on a number of social media sites as a way of communicating with and receiving feedback from our members. Our participation on these sites is intended to enhance our member communication and member participation on these sites is welcomed. Members can share their Erie Federal Credit Union experiences and suggestions and join the conversation on these sites, subject to the following guidelines.
By participating on our social media sites, you agree that you will not:
- Post comments, photos, videos, links or other content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, embarrassing or disruptive in any way.
- Post advertisements, spam or solicitations of any kind.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
- Post any confidential information about yourself or others.
Please remember that when you participate on a social media site, you are contributing to a forum that is public and widely visible to others. Because of this, never post confidential or personally identifiable information – including but not limited to account numbers, Social Security Numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, financial information, passwords and PINs – on any of our social media sites. We will never ask you for this information on social media.
Erie Federal Credit Union reserves the right to remove, without notice and at our sole discretion, any material that violates these guidelines or is otherwise not in keeping with the tone or intent of our social media sites. In addition, Erie Federal Credit Union reserves the right to, where possible, block any user from participating in our social media sites, without notice, for violating these guidelines.
While we encourage member (and non-member) participation, we cannot respond to every comment. Our failure to respond to or act on a comment should not be seen as an acceptance of or endorsement of that comment. Erie Federal Credit Union is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for content posted by you or by any third parties.
Erie Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
By participating, you agree to these terms.