How to setup Apple Touch ID
Setting up Touch ID for your Apple device is simple.
- Simply log into the Erie FCU mobile app installed on your phone.
- Note: Don't have the Apple app? Download it here.
- On the left hand menu, select Settings >> Security Preferences.
- There will be an option 'Touch ID'. Turn this feature on.
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password to enable this feature.
Once you have followed these steps, log out of the app. If you were successful with enabling Touch ID, you will notice a finger print for the next time you login.