EZ Alerts™ Now Available!
Customized text alerts and e-mails put you in charge of your finances!
EZ Alerts give you a convenient way of keeping track of all your credit union accounts while on the go via e-mail or your smart phone device. Alerts can be customized to fit all your transactional needs. If you would like a balance reminder sent to your cell phone every morning before you leave for work, you've got it. Need to be reminded when your loan is due or need to know when that important utility check clears? We've thought of that, too. We make it easy to setup EZ Alerts!
The easiest way to sign up is to log onto EZ Money Manager™ and follow the easy 2-step process! You may also contact member services by calling (814) 825-2436 or (800) 480-0494 (Option 2).
Current List of EZ Alerts (More are coming!):
- Balance Reminder – Select the time of day and the period (daily, weekly, monthly) to receive an automated balance reminders for one specific savings or checking accounts or all your accounts.
- Balance Below Threshold – Receive an alert when your balance goes below/above an amount you set.
- Check Clearings (within a defined range) – Receive an alert when a check clears based on a specified check dollar range.
- Check Clearing by Check Number Range – Receive an alert when a check clears based on a specified check number or number range.
- Debit Card Transaction (within a defined range) – Receive an alert when a debit transaction posts to your accounts (by transaction greater than dollar amount).
- Please Note: Debit card transactions which are processed without entering your PIN will not alert you until they post to your account, which can be up to 48 hours after the actual transaction occurs.
- ATM Transactions (within a defined range) – Receive an alert when an ATM transaction occurs (by transaction greater than dollar amount).
- Any Transaction (within a defined range) – Receive an alert when any transaction occurs (by transaction greater than dollar amount, select deposit or withdrawal).
- Loan Payment Reminder – Receive a payment alert reminder and select how many days before the due date when you receive the alert.
- Regulation D Limit (Savings Transfer Limits) – Receive an alert when the RegD limit has been reached for a savings account.
- NSF Fee Post – Receive an alert when any NSF fee posts to your checking account.