- Home »
- Apple Pay - Welcome to a new way to pay
Your Erie FCU MasterCard® credit card and Apple Pay™ will change the way you pay in stores and in apps.
Learn more at apple.com
Learn more about our MasterCard Credit Card, click here.
Pay with a single touch
Use Apple Pay™ and your eligible Erie FCU credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
See a complete list of Apple Pay™ merchants, click here.
A secure way to pay
Rest easy. Apple Pay™ transactions are authorized with Touch ID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
|It's a snap to get started|
|1. Make sure your iPhone® 6/6s, iPad Air® 2 or iPad mini® 3 has the latest version of iOS 9||2. Add your Erie FCU MasterCard® credit to Apple Pay™ ... it's easy||3. Use it within apps, on your iPhone 6/6s with Touch ID, and now on your Apple Watch™ too!|
Learn more at apple.com
Enjoy all the rewards and benefits of your Erie FCU MasterCard® credit using Apple Pay™.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is Apple Pay™?
Apple Pay™ lets you pay for purchases with your iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 6/6s Plus by holding your phone near a contactless reader. You can also use your iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 to pay for purchases in participating apps.
2. What do I need to get started with Apple Pay™?
To use Apple Pay™, you’ll need the following:
- iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 6/6s Plus to pay in stores and within apps
- iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 to pay within apps
- iOS 9.0 or later
- Touch ID or passcode on your device
- iCloud® account
3. What information might I need to enable Apple Pay?
You may be asked to do some of the following steps: provide the last transaction amount and date on your account, prompted to enter your iTunes password, contact our Apple Support line or may be asked to setup Touch ID. If you have any questions, please contact our support line at (814) 825-2436, ext. 1131.
4. Which Erie FCU cards can I use with Apple Pay™?
Currently, you can add your Erie FCU MasterCard® credit card to Apple Pay™ through the Wallet app on your device.
5. Are my payments safe with Apple Pay™?
Yes. Apple Pay™ doesn’t store your Erie FCU credit card number on your phone or give it to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device.
6. When I add my Erie FCU MasterCard® credit card to Apple Pay™, will it look exactly like the card in my wallet?
Apple Pay™ uses a graphical representation of your Erie FCU credit card and in some cases it will not look exactly like the card in your wallet. We've created a blue card to represent consumer credit cards. The image of the consumer debit card in the Wallet app will look much like the card you carry.
7. How do I change my default card to my Erie FCU MasterCard® credit card?
The credit or debit card associated with your iTunes® account or the first card you add to the Wallet app is your default card. To change your default card:
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay™
- Tap Default Card
- Choose a new card
8. Which merchants are participating?
You can use Apple Pay™ at hundreds of thousands of stores, including BJ's®, McDonald's®, Macy's®, Nike®, Office Depot® and ToysRUs®.
9. Where can I learn more about Apple Pay™?
Go to apple.com/apple-pay/ to get more details about Apple Pay.
10. If a husband and wife have the same card number, can the card be loaded on different Apple devices?
11. Will Apple Pay support Android phones?
Apple Pay™ is exclusively offered and supported by Apple devices and is not available on Android and Windows devices.